Jay Peters Inspector/Manager
Jay Peters is the owner and inspector of 2020 Inspection Solutions. Even the most attractive and sought-after homes can contain defective areas of construction that will ultimately result in major costs for new homeowners if they’re not addressed with the seller while the home is in escrow.
That’s why Jay is committed to thoroughly investigating a home’s construction for errors, oversights, and faulty building materials before a transaction is final—providing the information you need to invest and move forward with confidence.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Home Inspector HI 12463
- CPI InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
- Florida Wind Mitigation Certification
- EPA 608 HVAC Universal (Cert # 441596233020)
- HFC-R410A (Cert # 62439E0687EEB7CC1)
- CRT Certified Residential Thermographer (infrared imaging)
- Sewer Cam Qualified
The Basis of Every Good Investment Decision
In order to make a good home-buying decision, you need to clearly understand the process while having a viable plan in place for protecting your prospective investment. Jay is ready to help you accomplish both of these tasks, and thanks to his knowledge of the industry, he’s able to get you up to speed in no time at all.
Before inspecting homes professionally, Jay worked in property management as a regional maintenance supervisor, where he directly observed and facilitated annual inspection and permitting processes. This experience opened his eyes to the standards, expectations, and shortcomings of the real estate industry—and paired with his intensive home inspection training, the knowledge he gained has proven invaluable to his ability to help clients invest securely and responsibly.
A Home Inspector Who Always Has Time for You
- We understand that a home-buyer is often on a tight schedule, and that’s why we offer weekend and evening appointments upon request in additional to our normal operating hours
- You’re more than welcome to attend your home inspection to observe the process and to inquire about specific aspects of the home
- Whenever you need to get in touch with 2020 Inspection Solutions to ask a question or address a concern, you’ll be able to contact Jay directly over the phone at any time before or after a home inspection
When he’s not on the job, Jay enjoys tending to his animals at home, including dogs, chickens, goats, and cows. Jay also enjoys exercising regularly, staying busy with projects at home, and going boating with his wonderful family.
Investigative Home Inspections in Central Florida
We can inspect homes located throughout Central Florida, in Orange, Osceola, Lake, Volusia, Brevard, Seminole and Polk counties.
At 2020 Inspection Solutions, we offer a professional home inspection that is designed to ensure that your prospective home purchase is able to satisfy your family’s long-term needs. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Appointments are available on weekends and evenings by request. We accept online payments for your convenience.